Web Form Information
When you submit information to AdManage to make a payment or open an account, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, email address, credit card number. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of eighteen.
Web Site Usage Information
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you access any of our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our Web sites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page, and the length of their visits. How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes you specifically provided the information including, for example, enabling us to process, validate and verify purchases.
- To register you as a client and establish an account for you.
- To send you email notifications about our new or existing AdManage products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- To allow 3rd party companies to send the client emails promoting other goods and services.
We define a cookie as any string of data that is automatically stored on your computer upon access to our online services. AdManage employs cookies to assign temporary identification numbers to machines that access our web servers. This information enables us to deliver faster service to our subscribers, prevent denial of service attacks on our systems, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions, and assist with awarding proper sales credit to our partners. All AdManage cookies are 1) of limited duration, 2) less than 5KB in length, 3) only visible to AdManage web servers, and 4) devoid of any personally identifiable information.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, thwart fraud, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.
Comments and Questions